Windows 10 comes with tons of great features for your business, including privacy and security tools for hardening your computer. This guy gives you our top tips and best practices for securing your computer and business Operations. Many of these tips are pretty straightforward, free, or even seem deceptively simple, but together these give you the essential cyber security tools and best practices for securing Windows 10 computers at your business.
- In first step, change the privacy options.
- Open the privacy settings and turn off all privacy options.
- In second step, turn off other devices, open again the privacy settings.
- Select the option other devices and turn off communicate with other devices.
- In 3rd step turn off location same way. Open the privacy settings.
- Select option location and turn off the location.
- Now your PC is more secured in these three easy steps.