How to set up a meeting in Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams lets you create schedule and host secure meetings with a few of your clients or hundreds of employees.
- Quickly invite only the relevant people or gather the entire channel into public or private sessions.
- Navigate to the calendar tab on the left side and press the meet now Button.
- Name your meeting anything you wish.
- Use the toggles next to the video and audio icons to activate or disable those devices as desired.
- You can also schedule meeting in Microsoft Teams. Select the option new meeting, add title, add required attendees, set up date and time, add channel, add location and type detail for this new meeting, then send you can copy link and send to attendees.
- Attendees will get direct access by clicking on link.