In this video,
you’ll learn how to create a cool animation effect in PowerPoint using a photo or graphic.
- Open the PowerPoint and in the Home tab select the option new slide.
- Select the blank slide, then select the insert option.
- In the pictures, select the option online pictures.
- Here you can search backgrounds, pictures, scenes, etc.
- Search for a mountain, select the mountain and insert it.
- Next, drag and drop an animated scene from File Explorer to PowerPoint.
- You can download or purchase animated GIF from Google or other free sites.
- Adjust its position.
- Select the option animation click more.
- Then select more motion paths, scroll down, and select the motion path.
- Drag and adjust the animation path.
- Animation is fast, so we’ll slow its duration.
- Slow the animation.
- And your simple and easy animation is created.